Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I hear the cries of the people

No, not the cries of the babies but the "people." When word got out that Ryan was headed back to work and that the blog entries would cease for awhile, an outrage ensued. In response, I promised to write updates minus the creative photography and movies to possibly quench the thirst of those self-proclaimed whoababies blog addicts.

Laney and Luke are continuing to progress. They are becoming more efficient eaters and they are now having 2 bottles for every 1 tube feed. This is up from yesterday where the ratio was 1:1. They are doing a great job waiting their turn to eat and they have also both lost their umbilical cords.

I will sign off for now, continuing to hope that I do not turn into a chicken finger as this is the only food I like in this hospital...

3 comments:

Shell said...

Hey Natalie

Looks like you and Ryan are blessed with two beautiful babies. Congratulations!! Life is so different. I had to adjust to Aiden and you now have two lovey angels to make your life so blessed.

Unknown said...

This blog sight is amazing! You guys are so creative! I am so proud of this beautiful Douglas family!
Praise the Lord!!!!
Thanks for sharing all the videos and details!
love you-Jeanetta

Jill said...

So glad to hear you are sharing the job of this blog with Ryan... my girls and I have made praying for your family a part of our morning devotions...so thanks for keeping us updated.